FengShui: The Power, The Magic...

Let us analyze historical data to prove the existence of Chinese feng shui numerology and its accuracy. Since 2004, I published on the Internet(Chinese Websites) a lot about feng shui and natural disasters, feng shui and finance related to accurate prediction.

Now I will list some of my articles and I have translated them into English, as some of Chinese interpretation of Feng Shui may not be fully translated into English, if there are grammatical errors please forgive me for my poor English.


May Heaven bless us!

For last few weeks things occurred all over the world once again verified my accurate prophecy.
The outbreak of Birds flu come back again(every 10 years), likely global spread.
Gold sold off and fell to $ 1,300.00 dollars(If you had read my article last year and this year, I hope you will accept the advice to stay away from the gold market).
Frequent earthquakes happening around the world(Last year we had predicted Iran will have earthquake, it happened last week), I still firmly believe in super earthquake will occur this year!
Finally, I would like to remind everyone: except the U.S. stock market, the global financial stock market is waiting for an excuse to go to sell off. Example: global birds flu spread, North and South Korea go to war, China and Japan naval battle.

May Heaven bless us!

Mr.Johnny Cheng
20 years of Numerology and Financial Research
April 15, 2013

    Honolulu Airport Shuttle  back to top

2013 Year of the Wooden Snake global future prediction

2012 Summary:

A turbulent year in 2012, in 2012 only the major earthquake has not happened yet, other are fulfilled.
# 1: U.S. President Barack Obama reelection;
# 2: Global disasters continue. flu and other disease occurred around the world;
# 3: The global financial market turbulence, only the U.S. stock and bond markets are thriving.
# 4: Oil and gold (metal) prices do not rise, but a slight decline.
# 5: December 21, 2012 is the end of the world did not happen.

Experienced a turbulent 2012, what we will we face in 2013?

Mr.Johnny Cheng
20 years of Numerology and Financial Research
February 10, 2013

    Honolulu Shuttle and Tour Services  back to top

Earthquakes will Continue

The 2013 year of wood Snake Lunar New Chinese New Year's will be February 10, 2013. Same like year of 2012, 2013 still the year of [wood]. [Wood] subdue [soil], it's another "breaking" year.

Last year's we forecast the 9.0 major Earthquake's has not happened, It may happen this year. opportunity to take place: Japan 70% chance, Philippines 30% chance and Vietnam 20% chance.(*anyone attempt to change the peace of East China Sea and South China Sea, they will be punishment by thousands of years old Incantation, the punishment including: earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricane.)

Mr.Johnny Cheng
20 years of Numerology and Financial Research
February 10, 2013

    Mercedes-Benz Minibus Transfer Services  back to top

In 2013, we must pay attention to a few things:

#1: The bacterial infection may quickly spread around the world to SARS and flu will reproduce. If we not prevention and control, many people will death in 2013, in the 2013 investment at flu and SARS Pharmaceutical Factory is the best choice.

#2: Global financial markets remain in turmoil the U.S. stock market continues to move forward. Asian financial markets is uncertain, China and Japan battle over the Diaoyu Islands could become a war in 2013. If Japan government really stupid enough to go to war with No 1. Economy Country in Asia, Japanese economy will hit hard this year.

The leader of Hong Kong government incompetent policies indirectly caused HongKong property market price rise to sky high, it will lead to another(Hong Kong) financial turmoil like year 1997. I am advised those people investing in Hong Kong real estate market be careful!

#3: 2013 is still the wood years [wood] subdue [soil], oil, gold and other metals price will fall because of the increase in production. At the same time [wood] subdue [soil] behalf resentful(vent) there will be many riots around the world. The poor's and unemployed people blame to society and government, they will become increasingly dissatisfied.

Airbus 380 is doomed to fail: people need is more fuel efficient and faster aircraft. Airbus 380 is so easily become terrorists target and get on the plane and get off to pick up luggage will longer any other aircraft. Aircraft like Airbus 380 is not suitable for today's society. Boeing 787 will be the future trend of the aircraft.

Mr.Johnny Cheng
20 years of Numerology and Financial Research
February 10, 2013

    Honolulu Airport Shuttle - Hawaii Airport Shuttle  back to top